Maison Corbeil offers various delivery services for online orders, but only in the Provinces of Quebec and Ontario. For delivery to another Canadian province, please contact our customer service.
During the online ordering process, you will be prompted to select one of the following options in your shopping cart:
Pick-up in-store or at a distribution centre
- This option is offered at no charge;
- Pick-up of online orders is available at 4 locations in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario: Laval ditribution centre, Quebec City Distribution Centre and our Ottawa and Toronto Stores. For the opening hours, please visit our stores page.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your item is ready for pick-up.
- The original receipt or electronic receipt must be presented when you pick up your order.
- The customer must arrive with a vehicle of sufficient size to securely transport the merchandise in its original packaging. If this is not the case, the customer will be asked to sign a form accepting the product as is, indicating that the possibility of return has been made null and void by Maison Corbeil.
Home delivery service
- Unless otherwise specified, delivery and installation costs will be applied according to the rates in effect and according to the option chosen by the customer.Available options for delivery will be presented to you in your shopping cart during the checkout process;
- A white-glove delivery service which includes assembly and installation is available for orders of $1000 or more, and is mandatory for orders of $5000 or more;
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email shortly that includes an update on your expected delivery date. The email will include three possible options:
- A tracking number that will enable you to follow your delivery with one of our delivery partners;
- A message that our delivery service will contact you to make an appointment for delivery;
- A confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up.
- Deliveries made by our delivery partners Canada Post or FedEx are made Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
- The accuracy of the delivery address and telephone numbers is the customer's responsibility. Maison Corbeil assumes no responsibility for any delay or failure to deliver as a result of incorrect or incomplete contact information.
Please note that these procedures apply only to home delivery of oversized products and orders of $1000 or more. Small items and accessories are excluded.
Before completing your order and selecting a method of delivery
In order to ensure an efficient and safe delivery, please make sure to measure the height and width of hallways and relevant access points in your home, including any stairways and elevators, if applicable. Please ensure that your ordered products can easily fit in or through all of these areas. The dimensions of our furniture are available on our website on the product page.
If your product does not fit and thus is unable to be delivered when delivery takes place, your delivery fees will not be reimbursed and you will be charged fees for the return of the product.
Changing your delivery
All requests to change your delivery must be made to our customer service team at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time. If you do not communicate with us in this time frame, changes in delivery will not be possible and additional delivery fees may be required.
At the time of delivery
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the delivery can be made in adequate conditions, which includes but is not limited to: verifying the accessibility of the premises, clearing the area where the furniture will be placed, and validating the availability of the elevator, ramp or loading dock. The customer must notify Maison Corbeil of any issue(s) that could interfere with the successful delivery of the order. It is also the customer's responsibility to check the condition of the package at the time of delivery.
A person aged 18 years and over must be present at the time of delivery so that you may verify the accuracy and the state of your order. A packing slip will be given by the delivery person. It is highly recommended to review this packing slip immediately and to inform the delivery person of any issues.
Where delivered products are damaged, defective, or there was an incident during delivery, you should report the problem to the delivery person immediately, who will note the nature of the problem on the packing slip. At that point you may refuse delivery, or you may keep the damaged or defective product. In the latter case, our customer service department will communicate with you within two business days following delivery.
Shipment by independent carrier
Maison Corbeil accepts no responsibility with respect to deliveries subcontracted to an independent carrier. Any delay in delivery after the merchandise has left our warehouse at the scheduled time will not be the legal responsibility of Maison Corbeil In such cases, no compensation will be granted. In addition, Maison Corbeil cannot be held liable in the event of a problem or dispute with an independent carrier (delay, strike, loss, damage, etc.). In such a case, the dispute must be resolved directly with the carrier concerned.
Maison Corbeil is dependent on the delivery schedule of its suppliers. Products are offered subject to supply availability, and thus, within a non-guaranteed time frame. If a delay or stock shortage prevents the delivery of an ordered item within a reasonable time frame, Maison Corbeil will notify the customer in order to determine an appropriate solution.
Once notified the order is ready, the customer is responsible for coordinating pickup or delivery . If the order has not been collected within 30 days of notification, a monthly storage fee equal to 1% of the order value (or a minimum of $150) will be charged to the customer.