Get a chance to win a $1000 gift card at Maison Corbeil. The gift card is valid in-store only.
- Entries will be accepted from August 22nd 2019 at 12 p.m. to October 31st 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Draw: Friday, November 1st, 2019 at noon.
- Prize claiming: The winner will be contacted by email. In the event that a participant does not respond in the next 48h after the email was sent, another winner might be contacted.
- Prize award: The prize will be awarded at one of the Maison Corbeil showrooms chosen by the winner, between November 1st and 30th 2019. If necessary, the prize can be delivered by Maison Corbeil.
- The participant must submit his/her email address on the contest webpage.
- Alternately, the participant can write an essay of at least 200 words mentioning his shopping experience at Maison Corbeil and send it to the attention of ''G2MC Digital Marketing Department'' at the following address: 2750 Francis-Hugues Ave, Laval, QC H7L 2Y7.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted
- The participant must be 18 years old or older
- Only residents of Canada will be eligible to participate in the contest.
Rules and Regulations
- The Contest is organized by G2MC Inc. and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein; the Contest is open to residents of Canada, with the exception of employees of G2MC INC., and any immediate family members, respectively. For the purposes of the rules of participation, "immediate family" means the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband and wife or common-law partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative. Any entrant who is randomly selected in this contest and does not comply with these eligibility conditions will be automatically disqualified, and another random draw will be held to select a winner. Any participant who does not meet these eligibility conditions must inform Maison Corbeil as soon as they are contacted.
- The contest rules will be available on the contest entry page via the Maison Corbeil website (www.maisoncorbeil.com).
- By law, in order to claim a prize, the winner must answer a skill-testing question.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board, only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Thank you and good luck.