- Entries will be accepted from: 12 a.m. on April 13th, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. on April 30th, 2019
- Draw: Monday, May 1rst, 2019 at noon
- Prize claiming: The winner will be contacted by email. In the event that a participant does not respond by May 2nd at 5:00 p.m., another winner will be contacted.
- Award presentation: The prize will be awarded at one of the Maison Corbeil showrooms chosen by the winner, on May 6th, 2019, at noon. If necessary, the prize can be delivered by Maison Corbeil.
- The participant must submit his/her full name, postal code and email address on the contest webpage.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted
- The participant must be 18 years old or older
- Only residents of Quebec and Ontario will be eligible to participate in the contest
- The participant must be subscribed to our newsletter at the time of the draw
Rules and Regulations
- The Contest is organized by G2MC Inc. and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein; the Contest is open to residents of Quebec and Ontario, with the exception of employees of G2MC INC., and any immediate family members, respectively. For the purposes of the rules of participation, "immediate family" means the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband and wife or common-law partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative. Any entrant who is randomly selected in this contest and does not comply with these eligibility conditions will be automatically disqualified, and another random draw will be held to select a winner. Any participant who does not meet these eligibility conditions must inform Maison Corbeil as soon as they are contacted.
- The contest rules will be available on the contest entry page via the Maison Corbeil website (www.maisoncorbeil.com).
- By law, in order to claim a prize, the winner must answer a skill-testing question.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board, only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Thank you and good luck.