RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., is a high-end furniture retailer, recognized as the Quebec leader in this field because of its anti-conformist image of decor. A fast-growing company, it stands out for its warm welcome, its detailed advice, as well as its superb catalogues and original advertisements.
Maison Corbeil is currently seeking a receptionist to direct calls from our customers for our Brossard and Montreal stores. The receptionist performs various reception, front desk and administrative duties.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Receiving and identifying calls, analyzing the request and referring the call to the requested person or to the relevant team or service;
- Processing telephone inquiries;
- Managing various administrative tasks (closing cash registers, monitoring customer files, etc.).
At Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., we take great care of our personnel and offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary, based on experience;
- A consistent and flexible work schedule, Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.;
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Coffee, hot chocolate, moka and French vanilla coffees are offered free of charge;
- A dynamic, rewarding and warm work team;
- Exclusive employee discounts on our products;
- Being part of a rapidly growing company, with several projects in development and multiple possibilities of advancement.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you are:
- Extremely organized, autonomous and dynamic;
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite software;
- Discreet and detail oriented;
- Skilled at communication;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
Are you the team member we’re looking for? Apply via the form below.Back to all available jobs