Customer Service Agent
Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., is a high-end furniture retailer, recognized as the Quebec leader in this field because of its anti-conformist image of decor. A fast-growing company, it stands out for its warm welcome, its detailed advice, as well as its superb catalogues and original advertisements.
We currently have a Customer Service Agent position to fill for our distribution center located in Laval. If you are passionate about customer service and problem solving and are looking for a dynamic workplace, this position is for you.
Under the responsibility of the director of the department, the Customer Service Agent is required to find solutions to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
At Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., we take great care of our personnel and offer the following benefits:
- A very competitive salary, according to experience;
- A permanent 40 hours a week position, Monday to Friday 9a.m.-6p.m.
- A work environment with large windows;
- A dynamic, rewarding and warm work team;
- Coffee, hot chocolate and French vanilla are offered free of charge during your well-deserved breaks;
- Exclusive employee discounts on our products.
- A complete and paid training program;
- Being a rapidly growing company, and having several projects in development, the possibilities of advancement in the group are multiple.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent are as follows:
- Assist our customers with the different issues with their furniture order and ensure their satisfaction through phone, email and in person contact.
- Liaise with delivery providers to determine issues happening on delivery and to reassure clients regarding resolution of concerns.
- Investigate complaints and concerns, contact different departments and third party resources to find solutions and communicate with the customers to resolve the situation;
- Respond to the client inquiries and create service work orders as required, in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures;
- Coordinate the service call and follow through to assure the complete satisfaction of our clientele;
- Enter the information into the system and track the actions and results according to the situation;
- Maintaining the customer satisfaction by being proactive, creative and organized.
- Assist with other store admin duties as required.
As the ideal candidate for this position of Customer Service Agent, you have:
- 2 years’ experience in customer service department;
- Excellent problem solving, listening skills and empathy required to ensure a premium customer experience.
- Exceptional follow-up, organizational and computer skills to be efficient in the role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid multitasking with an emphasis on attention to detail;
- At ease with inventory operating systems and proficient computer skills (emails, MS Office, etc.);
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- A positive attitude and ability to work well independently and in a team setting;
Are you the partner that we are looking for? Apply via the form below.
We thank you for your application. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.Back to all available jobs