La Tour and Maison Corbeil are giving you the chance to win $25,000 worth of furniture from Maison Corbeil.
- Entries will be accepted from October 4th 2021 at 12 a.m. to October 24th 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Draw: October 26th, 2021 at noon at 2750 av Francis-Hugues, Laval, QC H7L 2Y7
- Prize: $25,000 in store credit from Maison Corbeil. The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize claiming: The winner will be contacted by email. In the event that a participant does not respond in the next 48h after the email was sent, another winner might be contacted.
- Prize collection: The prize will be awarded at the store location selected by the winner, between October 27 and November 30, 2021. If necessary, the prize will be delivered by Maison Corbeil.
- The participant must submit his/her email address on the contest webpage. No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted
- The participant can earn an additional chance to win by subscribing to the Maison Corbeil newsletter and checking the box provided for this purpose on the contest entry form.
- The participant must be 18 years old or older
- Only residents of Canada will be eligible to participate in the contest.
Rules and Regulations
- The Contest is organized by G2MC Inc. and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein; the Contest is open to residents of Canada, with the exception of employees of G2MC INC., and any immediate family members, respectively. For the purposes of the rules of participation, "immediate family" means the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband and wife or common-law partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative. Any entrant who is randomly selected in this contest and does not comply with these eligibility conditions will be automatically disqualified, and another random draw will be held to select a winner. Any participant who does not meet these eligibility conditions must inform Maison Corbeil as soon as they are contacted.
- The contest rules will be available on the contest entry page via the Maison Corbeil website (www.maisoncorbeil.com).
- By law, in order to claim a prize, the winner must answer a skill-testing question.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board, only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Thank you and good luck.