Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the Human Resources Advisor, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for tasks related to recruitment activities for personnel for our stores and warehouses in Quebec and Ontario, specifically in terms of attracting and acquiring labour.
The selected candidate will also participate in the realization of various projects with the HR team.
- Participate in developing recruitment strategies, taking into account the rapidly changing job market;
- Manage and develop the best posting strategies for our multiple brand banners (recruitment platforms, social media and educational institutions);
- Pre-selection of candidates (sorting and analyzing resumes, scheduling interviews via zoom and/or in person, conducting phone interviews, taking references etc);
- Collaborate in the management of the job offer process for certain positions alongside the HR team;
- Perform Headhunting (sourcing) for specific positions (social networks, internet searches, social media etc.;
- Contribute to the development and updating of job descriptions.
- Additional tasks related to talent attraction and/or human resource projects, as may be required.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation;
- A generous flexible benefits plan with employer contribution;
- A stable daytime work schedule from Monday to Friday;
- A 40 hour workweek with flexible working hours;
- A flexible approach with hybrid working models;
- Group RRSP;
- Modern and team-oriented work environment;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Generous employee discounts on our products
What You Will Bring to the Team
- At least 2 years of experience in a recruiting position (recruiting experience in the retail industry will be considered a strong asset);
- Completed college diploma in relevant field of study;
- Bilingual (must be fluent in French and English, verbally and written)
- Excellent communicator;
- Mastery of 2.0 technologies (social media);
- Excellent knowledge of Office suite;
- Ability to work independently, organizational skills and professionalism.
Do you think you are the Human Resources partner we are looking for? Send us your CV, we can’t wait to meet you!
Charles, Mélanie and VanessaBack to all available jobs