Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., is a high-end furniture retailer, recognized as the Quebec leader in this field because of its anti-conformist image of decor. A fast-growing company, it stands out for its warm welcome, its detailed advice, as well as its superb catalogs and original advertisements.
We are currently looking for new talent to join our sales team for our boutiques located in Laval, Montreal and Brossard. If you appreciate beautiful and refined products and have great talent in the field of sales, you cannot miss this opportunity.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Consultant are as follows:
- Welcome, guide and advise clients with the ultimate goal of making sales by ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Ensure the established standards related to the aesthetics of the store, the labeling, the display, the arrangement of the various samples and the cleanliness, are respected at all times;
- Perform consistent follow-up of sales so that the delivery and after-sales service are carried out as quickly as possible and to the full satisfaction of the customers;
- Remain available to answer questions and concerns of the clients;
- Perform all other related tasks in connection with this position.
At Maison Corbeil, Division of G2MC Inc., we take great care of our personnel and offer the following benefits:
- A gratifying, stimulating and warm work environment;
- A highly competitive compensation package, among the best in the industry;
- Being a fast-growing company and having several projects in development, opportunities for advancement within the group are numerous;
- Free and accessible parking;
- Corporate events and recognitions are offered in order to acknowledge the work of our employees;
- Exclusive employee discounts on our products.
As the ideal candidate for this position of Sales Consultant, you have:
- A strong interest for the exceptional world that is Maison Corbeil;
- A keen sense of listening to the client, analyzing his needs in a confident and convincing manner, as well as an understanding of the aesthetic language;
- A professional attitude and conduct (enthusiasm, positivity, dynamism and respect for both clients and colleagues);
- A profound and updated knowledge of furniture, accessories and design;
- A fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Are you the partner that we are looking for? Do not hesitate to send us your CV by e-mail to [email protected] or communicate with us by telephone at 1-866-622-6354 ext 2246.
We thank you for your application. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
The masculine is used without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.Back to all available jobs